Please read the following terms and conditions for the Designer Direct program. You will need to agree with these terms and conditions in order to proceed to the registration page.
Designer Direct Program Terms and Conditions
1) Only companies or persons related to the furniture trade may register.
2) You must be a reseller to the industry physically located within the State of California and State of Nevada north of the bottom line of Fresno County to the Oregon border.
3) You must have a current Seller’s Permit for the state of California, or Nevada.
4) All orders must be submitted to HFC Designer and be paid in full before it will be submitted to the factory.
5) HFC Designer will choose the freight carrier for all orders.
6) All orders will ship complete. Freight cost is determined by the items on your purchase order. You must use separate purchase orders if you want items to ship separate.
7) Once the order is in process by the manufacturer, it can not be changed or canceled.
8) There are no refunds allowed once an order is in process with the manufacturer.
9) Freight damages must be claimed immediately. You are responsible to take digital images of the original packaging with the product still inside. Any physical damage to the packaging must be noted on the freight carriers paperwork or there are no freight claim opportunities. Concealed damages have a 10 day window to prosecute. You are responsible to take digital images of the original packaging, opened with the concealed damage visible. There are no exceptions to this policy. Make your receiver personnel aware of this requirement.